We respect your privacy and we provide you with the right to see and/or correct your personal information. We do not sell our mailing list, nor do we disclose private information to any other person or company.
Concrete Tool Importers Ltd complies with the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993 (the Act) when dealing with your personal information. This policy does not limit or exclude any of your rights under the Act. If you wish to seek further information on the Act, see www.privacy.org.nz. We collect personal information from you, including information about your:
- Business details
- Contact information
- Interactions with us
- Billing or purchase information
We collect your personal information in order to:
- Respond to communications from you
- Provide services and products to you
- Make your purchasing experience simpler
- Inform you about other products and services that may become available
- Invoice you and collect money that you owe us, including authorising and processing credit card payments
- Protect and/or enforce our legal rights and interests, including defending any claims
Providing some information is optional. If you choose not to enter business details, we'll we will be unable to offer special discounts or credit terms however you can still purchase from us. We keep your information safe by storing it in our secure database and only allowing authorised staff to access it. We will never share or sell your information with any third party without your permission.
If you have any concerns about your privacy, you have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 0800 727 333, or 76a Oxford St, Richmond, Nelson.